Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Moving life

Ello! 
It has been over a month since I last wrote...much too long.      I know know, no excuses: 
but I have been crazy busy.      


What have I been doing? Haaaa.....where do I start?


*Christmas* 
Shopping, shopping, and then more shopping. 
Wrapping presents and preparing packages for family that lives out-of-state....I feel like I have been up to my ears in wrapping paper for the past couple of days. 
There was that moment of thinking that I was all done shopping, and then I would realize I had forgotten someone. Gotta love that moment, right?


*Band*
Two of my best friends and I have started a rock band. Nothing huge, but it's a start and we love it. No, we haven't played a 3-hour long concert on some fancy stage, but ey: You gotta start somewhere, right? 
We have started at....nursing homes, playing Christmas music for the elderly (I feel the need to add that we aren't using amps with over-drive and there isn't a drumset). Not a big deal, but a chance for us to play as a band, and that is important.   


*Family*
With Christmas comes family....and I have my sister, brother-in-law, and my niece coming out from Iowa to stay for a few days: then I have my sister from Colorado coming to stay for a week. I'm pretty excited. :) 
Adding a note to that, this will be our first Christmas celebrated with a whole, healthy family. It has been stressful, but since when has Christmas *not* been a bit stressful?






                                             


















*School*
I hate talking about school. We are on Christmas break. There ya have it.


*My music*
My Electric: A zebra-striped Cresent
In between the shopping, wrapping, and hanging out with friends and family, I have totally been enjoying "bonding" time with my electric and acoustic guitars, and I've been doing a leetle bit of song-writing. When I have time and money, I am hoping to take up playing bass for the band.      




                               

And that is how my life is moving right now. How is your's moving? 

I will get back into blogging more regularly once I get the time to. 

Written with love by 
~Emmi~

No comments:

Post a Comment