Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Love


Child, do not try to hide from me. If you want to hide, hide in me. I will be your shelter in time of storm. I see your every dream, your every heart’s desire.


My loved one, I put those there. I have given you my blessing; move on, go forward. Dreams will only come true if you do something about them. I am here with you; I will always be there! Oh how I joy when you dream big! Do not let anyone tell you ‘No, I don’t think it will work’ or ‘Well yeah that’s nice, but…’ 

My love, ‘but’ only halts you. Oh dear one, no words can describe how much I love you. It is so deep, so intimate. I am what holds you together, I am what fulfills you. I am always, always by your side; never doubt that.
Oh dear one, why are you looking for love? I am here. Do not worry, I am here, I will calm your fears. Cry on my shoulder my child, always remember, I will wipe away every tear you have cried.   


Dear one, do not look for love in the things of this world; for that is what they are; things. All things will fall away at one point or another. Ignore what they say ‘lasts a life time’ 
Child, only I will last a life time, and eternity. I know you want to come home, to live eternally, but dear one, you have me in you, you are living eternally. I am forever; and as you are a reflection of me, you too, will be forever.       



Never try to earn your way to heaven my beloved. I have done everything; and you have received it. Oh how I joy in your success!

Keep going, keep pressing on. I’m your fan; I’m your cheer leader. This is my love note, from me, to you, your partner, forever. 

That was a love letter, inspired by God. I wrote that in 2009. 

                                                              
 Sometimes, it isn't always easy                                           
 to hear the words "I love you" 
from the person that is saying it. 


Love is a powerful thing. It can be used as a tool, a weapon, a blanket;it could the shoulder you have buried your head into for comfort.   

So tell me. Where do you look for love?

                                                                         1 John 4:18 (ESV)
                                          "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. 
                For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love."

God wants to perfect you in His love. HIS love is the only perfect love
Are you still looking for love? He is knocking on the door of your heart.
                Let Him in. 
                                 
                              Love is calling. Will you answer?                                        


~Emmi~



                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment