Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"We'll be old ladies in nursing homes, having wheelchair races down the halls."

                            That is how I feel about my best friends.      
They are the ones that help keep me grounded in Christ, 
               they are the ones I call in the middle of the night when I need someone to tell me that it's going to be ok.

   I know that if I need a shoulder to cry on, they'll be there.   
   If anyone breaks their heart, there will be a price to pay. 
        
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. 
Arnold H. Glasow 

I know that no matter what, they will always have my back whenever I need them the most.
They are my bandmates, my co-adventure seekers, my inspiration; they are the rock to my roll, the heart to my soul, the half to my whole. <3

A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. 
Elbert Hubbard 

I don't think I'll even be able to think my friends enough for all that they have done, and are doing for me. 
But, as small as this is, this is just one of the thank you's that they will here from me. 

True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.
Charles Caleb Colton

So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. 
Words cannot describe what you, my friends, mean to me. <3

My friends are my estate.
Emily Dickinson

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
Author unknown

There's a path we walk along, known as life,
That puts challenges before us.
There are moments when you feel like you can't walk anymore,      
and you feel like no one's beside you.
But always remember, no matter what,
I'm always there to walk beside you. 




Written with love by Emmi









No comments:

Post a Comment